Myanmarvisa.com process entry for applicants with following terms
1. Client will apply online and pay fees. The client must submitcorrect information. MyanmarVisa.com will apply to governmentdepartments concerned and will reply the result to the client viaclient-provided email.
2. Client must agree to the following :
I hereby certify that I have read and understood all the terms andconditions set forth in this application and the answers I havefurnished on this form are true and correct to the best of myknowledge and belief. I understand that any false or misleadingstatement may result in thepermanent refusal of visa or denial of entry into the Myanmar. Iunderstand that possession of an E-visa approval letter does notautomatically entitle the bearer to enter Myanmar upon arrival at aport of entry if he or she is found inadmissible.
3. Time required to issue visas:
Myanmar E-Visas is granted at the sole discretion of the Ministry ofImmigration and deemed upon the individuals application. However,based on our experience and should your application not encounter anyunexpected issues we have listed a guideline below as a reference.
Tourist Visa EVisa - issued in 3 days
This time may be subject to change in periods of high demand.
Client is subject to agree to followings :
1. Show an evidence of funds to cover your expenses in Myanmar
2. Have not commit any drug trafficking or crime offensive
3. Not to involve in Prostitution business.
4. Never been expelled from Myanmar before
5. Have not participated in any terrorist organizations
6. MyanmarVisa.com application fee is refundable
We are not responsible for any loss due to matters beyond our controlsuch as government action/ change of policy, airline procedures, andclient ignorance.
Refund Policy - Money-back Guarantee
We, MyanmarVisa.com will refund for rejected application afterdeducting 25USD (33.5 Singapore $) administration fee.
MyanmarVisa.com will not refund if the denial of Visa is due toinaccurate/falsified information provided by the applicant.
MyanmarVisa.com will not take any liability for loss and/or damageoccurred due to the Government policies, Change of Procedures andUnforeseeable Circumstances.
Management of Tourism Myanmar Co-operative who is responsible for MyanmarVisa.com announced the following refund policy as of 25 July 2014.
Get Myanmar Visa Online
Contact us Information
Tourism Myanmar Cooperative limited / MyanmarVisa.com
165, 35th st, Kyauktada TSP, 11182 Yangon, Myanmar.
We are close on Holidays.