Rescue Flights for Myanmar in May, 2020. >>> Updates…
- Japan – All Nippon Airways
- South Korea
Rescue Flight in May 2020 : Japn, Korea, India, Singapore, Thailand, England and US.
1. Japan : Early in the morning of May 2 or May 4, we are considering a rescue flight from Narita → Yangn.
In order to board this flight, it is necessary to implement the following Steps, Step1 and Step2 by 12:00 noon on April 28 (Tuesday), so please check if necessary.
You have an Narita → Yangon ticket (or you have already purchased it. You can make a new purchase with a reservation on or after June).
Please register the following contents by e-mail to the e-mail address of the Myanmar Embassy in Japan (email@example.com) by Tuesday, April 28, noon.
a. Name (name on passport, in English)
b. passport number
c. Issue date of passport
d. The first day of entry into Japan
e. Scheduled departure date
f. Reason for departureg
g. ANA ticket reservation number
h. Submit passport photo page copy and ANA ticket copy attached
After entering Myanmar, you have to obey 21 day facility quarantine and after that, one week of home isolation for 7 days and thus a total of 28 days of quarantine is required.
Kindly forward this announcement by ANA to all the people concerned if they do need assistance to travel back to Myanmar.
VIVO Destination Managemnt, Myanmar.27 April 2020
### See Here for updates. ###
2. South Korea . Myanmar Airways International. Please contact your embassy in Rangoon for the details. တောင်ကိုရီးယား နိုင်ငံ၌ ပိတ်မိနေသည့် မြန်မာများကို မြန်မာအပြည် ပြည်ဆိုင်ရာလေကြောင်းလိုင်း (MAI) ဖြင့် ရန်ကုန်မြို့သို့ ပြန် လည်ခေါ်ဆောင်မည််၊
3. India : Myanmar Government arranged Ygn-Gaya-Mdy flight on 22 April, 2020.
India, Singapore, Thai = Myanmar Natinal Airways (MNA). Please contact your embassy in Rangoon for the details.
အိန္ဒိယ၊ စင်ကာပူနှင့် ထိုင်း နိုင်ငံတို့၌ ပိတ်မိနေသည့် မြန်မာ နိုင်ငံသားများကို မြန်မာအမျိုး သား လေကြောင်းလိုင်း (MNA) ဖြင့် ပြန်လည်ခေါ်ဆောင်မည် More Info.>>>
6. United Kingdom : Myanmar embassy in London announced that Relief flight will be arranged for Myanmar nationals in the UK and likewise British citizen in Myanmar should contact British Embassy in Rangoon for the detail plans for evacuation.
7. United States: The U.S. Embassy coordinated a repatriation flight for U.S. citizens on April 6, 2020. Given demand for the April 6 flight, no information for further flight at this time. Therefore please contact the US embassy in Rangoon for future relief flight.
8. EU : COVID-19 rapid response: EU creates €5 million emergency fund for Myanmar. Updates….
The temporary suspension will be up to 13th April, 2020 23:59 Myanmar Standard Time. This suspension will not apply to all-cargo flights, relief flights and medical evacuation flights.
Myanmar so far, has found 10 confirmed Covid 19 Positive case and putting a strain on its capacity to host returning citizens from abroad. Out of 10 cases 9 are imported and only 1 local only case.
Myanmar received some 70,000 returnees from neighboring countries as they clamped down on people movements. Those returnees had already reached their home without any screening and the home towns are said to be taking their own initiatives to quarantine the returnees.