By – NAN NWE 4 – November – 2013
As Myanmar tourism is developed with momentum,tourists are flooding to Myanmar month after month and year after year Seeing mushroomed tour. is ts is a good sign for the country. To walk toward to developed and modernized country, it is a duty of citizens. Myanmar’s custom is to facilitate any visitor who comes to Myanmar for vacation or on business. Mean while transportation in our developing country is better and more airlines which take passengers safe and sound to their destinationare needed. This week, theinterview with SuzannaShamsuddin, Area Manager Myanmar of Malaysiza Airlines established in Myanmar since 1996 plying between Myanmar an( Malaysia is described for our readers.
1) FIRSTLY,WHEN DID MALAYSIA AIRLINES BEGIN It MYANMAR?
A: Malaysia Airlines started its operation in November 1996,
2) WHAT ARE YOUR SCHEDULES?
Malaysia Airlines flies from Yangon to Kuala Lumpur twice daily.
3) HOW MANY DESTINATIONS OR WHAT KIND OF DESTINATION AROUND THE WORLD DO YOU HAVE?
Malaysia Airlines serves more than 60 destinations in almost 30 countries across Asia, Australasia, Middle East, Europe, and North America, including Oneworld hubs, Hong Kong, London Heathrow, Los Angeles, Sydney and Tokyo Narita.
4) HOW MANY AIRCRAFT TYPE AND HOW MANY AIRCRAFT DOES MALAYSIA AIRLINES HAVE ?
Its present fleet of 88 aircraft — including its flagship Airbus A380s — operates more than 250 departures a day.
5) WHAT IS THE VERY FIRST DESTINATION OR COUNTRY THAT MALAYSIA AIRLINES OPERATES?
6) CAN YOU PLEASE EXPLAIN THE DETAILS OF CURRENT DESTINATIONS AROUND THE WORLD ?
From Yangon , passengers can fly to over 60 destinations and being part of One world , it also serves over 160 countries.
7) ANY PROMOTION PROGRAMES ?
MH is currently running it 41st Anniversary promotion that offers attractive fares to almost all its destination until 20th November 2013
8) CAN YOU EXPLAIN HOW MANY FLIGHTS OPERATE A DAY OR IS THERE ANY OTHER TRANSIT FLIGHTS TO ANY OTHER DESTINATIONS??
Malaysia Airlines flies from Yangon to KualaLumpur twice daily and connect to over 860 destinations across the world.
9) WHERE IS THE MALAYSIA AIRLINES OFFICE IN MYANMAR?
Ground Floor, Central Hotel, 335-357 Bogyoke Aung San Road, Yangon.
10)WHAT IS YOUR FLIGHT CAPACITY FROM MYANMAR?
MH operates Boeing 738-800 from Yangon that serves 16 Business class and 144 Economy seats.
11) WHERE CAN PASSENGER BUY YOUR TICKETS ? I MEAN ANY PSA AGENTS OF. MALAYSIA AIRLINES IN MYANMAR?
Passenger can visit Malaysia Airlines office at Ground Floor, Central Hotel, 335- 357 Bogyoke Aung San Road, Yangon or visit our Travel agents.
12)ANY FLIGHT INSURANCE TAX INCLUDED IN YOUR TICKETS?
Yes , fares are all inclusive
13)WHAT KIND OF IMPROVEMENT HAS MALAYSIA AIRLINES DONE SINCE IT STARTED OPERATIONS?
RGN started its operation back in November 1996 with twice weekly operation. We increased our operation gradually to 3X in 2003, 4X in 2004, 5X in 2006, 7X in 2010, I OX in March 2013 and double daily effective Aug 2013
14)IS THERE ANY RECOMMENDED PLACES OR DESTINATIONS FROM YOU?
Malaysia. It offers a Truly Asian experience with a diversity of cultures, colorful festivals, beautiful beaches and meet the warm and friendly people.
Source : The Traveller journal