Select Page

Japan based ANA airline and local based Asian Wings airline will undertake to complete in partnership at the end of this year, said Asian Wings managing director.

Currently, the process to get permission from Aviation Departments from counterpart countries is carried on. To sign MoU will be hoped at the ending days of this year, said Managing Director U Lwin Moe.

In the text of collabora­tion, ANA owns 49% share and the rest 51% will be for Asian Wings among the whole share, said Chief Executive of Asian Wings U Kyi Win.

Asian Wings will be the very first local airline owned by private to cooperate with interna­tional airline. The flight schedules will be started in October, 2014, added U Lwin Moe.

In spite of the announce­ment of ANA to invest US $ 20 million, Asian Wings has officially spoken out nothing about investment yet.

At present time, Asian Wings plies to 15 destina­tions with three ATR-72 airplanes in local.

In accord with the pre- discussion between ANA and Asian Wings, the associated airline will strengthen to ten airplanes with Air Bus A 320.

Japan based ANA airline flies thrice per week to Myanmar following maiden flight for daily schedule as of 30 September.

7DAY DAILY (29.8.13)

Source: The Traveller Journal