CMT, Singapore-based organiser of the 1st Official Myanmar Power Summit (MPS) confirms today that 50 high ranking officials and senior engineers from the Ministry of Electric Power will join international delegates at its event next week.
MPS, officially hosted by the Ministry of Electric Power and co-sponsored by industry giants Siemens (Premium); Parami Energy (Platinum); Baron Machinery Energy (Gold); Voith, Wartsila, Rollos Royce (Corporate) and Sarawak Energy (Reception) opens on the 28 to 31 January 2013 at Sedona Hotel, Yangon.
Among the key officials attending are:
· U Khin Maung Soe, Minister, Ministry of Electric Power
· U Aung Than Oo, Deputy Minister, Ministry of Electric Power
· U Myint Zaw, Deputy Minister, Ministry of Electric Power
· U Khin Maung Zaw, Director General, Department of Electric Power (DEP)
· U Kyee Soe, Director General, Department of Hydropower Planning (DHPP)
· U Maw Thar Htwe, Director General, Department of Hydropower Implementation (DHPI)
· Dr. Tun Naing, Managing Director, Myanma Electric Power Enterprise (MEPE)
· U Myint Aung, Managing Director, Electricity Supply Enterprise (ESE)
· U Khin Maung Win, Managing Director, Hydropower Generation Enterprise (HPGE)
· U Aung Khaing, Chairman, Yangon City Electricity Supply Board (YESB)
Running concurrently with MPS, CMT is also hosting the third edition of Myanmar Investment Summit 2013, providing delegates another networking platform with key officials, industry experts and local entrepreneurs. Likewise this third edition to the Myanmar Investment series, too enjoys the support of key business associations in Myanmar and has drawn international participants and investors from varied sectors. For more information on the two events, visit http://www.cmtevents.com/invMy12/index.aspx?pu=219922&.
For queries on MPS, contact Ms. Grace at email@example.com / tel. 65 6346 9147 and on Investment Summit refer to Ms. Hafizah at firstname.lastname@example.org / tel. 65 63469218.