Arrival Visa Form
Download new On Arrival Visa Form here
Download "On Arrival Visa Form For Business" with
Download "On Arrival Visa Form For Entry" with
Download "On Arrival Visa Form For Transit" with
Date of Commencement
-1st June, 2012 (1 - 6 - 2012)
Types of Visa, Fees and Duration
|Type of Visa
|(Meetings / Workshops / Events)
Starting International Airport
-Yangon International Airport
Permitted list of countries (26 countries)
Brunei, Cambodia, Indonesia, Laos, Malaysia, the Philippines, Singapore, Thailand, Viet Nam, Australia, China, Denmark, France, Germany, India, Italy, Japan, Korea, New Zealand, Norway, Spain, Sweden, Switzerland, Taiwan, United Kingdom, United States of America.
The Required Terms and Conditions for VISA ON ARRIVAL
The applicant shall -
- have a valid passport not expiring for at least 6 months from the date of entry into Myanmar.
- bring two recent (4cm x 6cm) color photos taken within the past six months.
- have the letter of invitation from the sponsoring company in the event of first trip of business study. (Stay cannot be extended.)
- be required to produce copies of company registration/business license/ evidence of permission to do business issued by the ministries concerned together with the application if he is working in Myanmar.
- fully mention the name of the factory, location, the sponsor and the position he holds if he is doing business with business visa.
- apply for extension of visa with the recommendation of the ministries concerned as well as in accordance with the existing procedures if he is doing business with business visa.
- produce letter of invitation by the ministries concerned if he is going to attend meetings, workshops, events and ceremonies.
- not be allowed to engage in any sort of work with or without charges apart from the professions mentioned in the visa application form.
- produce air ticket to the destination if he is applying for transit visa.
- stay at the hotels, motels and guest houses holding legal licenses issued by Myanmar Government, and factories and workshops legally permitted as well as human dwellings; and exactly mention the address he will stay at.
- make a promise to strictly abide by the existing laws, rules, procedures, orders and directives issued by Myanmar Government.
- have under-seven-year-old children accompanying parents in the passport granted visa free of charge; be able to produce the evidence of parent-children relationship if the children are holding separate passport.
- not be allowed to travel to the restricted areas without seeking prior permission.
- report to the office of the township Immigration and National Registration Department concerned at which he stays within Myanmar mentioning the address of hotels, motels, guest houses, factories and workshops legally permitted as well as human dwellings.
- depart to the country which he has travelled from by the arrangement of the airline he is using if he is denied entry.
- abide by the decision of the On Arrival Visa Scrutiny and Issuing Team.
- apply for Visa On Arrival at Airport Immigration Section obtaining the application form either from the airlines in Myanmar or the following website myanmarvisa.com/downloadform.htm of the Ministry of Immigration and Population.